What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, etc.) , cash of course, and checks.
How much does it cost to ship a firearm?
Most firearms will cost between $18 and $25 to ship. We will always give you the shipping cost up front as part of the checkout process.
How much does it cost to transfer a firearm purchased online?
Each FFL Dealer determines their own fee. They can range from very reasonable to well over $50. Our transfer fee is $25. This includes paperwork and background check.
How old do you have to be to purchase a firearm?
You must be 21 yrs old to purchase a handgun. You can purchase a long gun (shotgun/rifle) at 18 yrs old in most states. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Where can I find a list of FFL Dealers near me?
There are several websites that maintain a list of FFL dealers. A web search like "FFL Locator" will provide many results of such sites. If you need help finding a dealer near you please contact us.
Are there persons who cannot legally receive or possess firearms and/or ammunition?
Yes, a person who —
(1) Has been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year;
(2) Is a fugitive from justice;
(3) Is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance;
(4) Has been adjudicated as a mental defective or has been committed to a mental institution;
(5) Is an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States or an alien admitted to the United States under a nonimmigrant visa;
(6) Has been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions;
(7) Having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship;
(8) Is subject to a court order that restrains the person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner or child of such intimate partner issued after a hearing
at which notice was given to the person and at which the person had an opportunity to participate, and includes a finding that the person subject to the order represents a credible threat to the intimate partner or child or the intimate partner OR explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of force against the partner; or
(9) Has been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence cannot lawfully receive, possess, ship, or transport a firearm or ammunition,is prohibited from shipping, transporting, possessing, or receiving firearms and ammunition.
A person who is under indictment or information for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding 1 year cannot lawfully ship, transport, or receive a firearm or ammunition. Such persons may continue to lawfully possess firearms and ammunition obtained prior to the indictment or information, but cannot do so once the conviction becomes final.